- Lippelt, D., Prochazkova, L., Colzato, L.S. & Hommel, B.
Improving convergent and divergent thinking by microdosing psychedelic truffles
- Dörrenbächer, S. & Kray, J.
The Influence of a Game-Based Task-Shifting Training on Working-Memory and State-Regulation Impairments in Children with ADHD
- Visalli, A. & Vallesi, A.
Deparment of Neuroscience, University of Padua, Italy & San Camillo Hospital IRCCS, Venice, Italy
Monitoring processes in visual search enhanced by professional experience: the case of orange quality-control workers
- Berse, T., Barenberg, J., Völker, K., Winter, B., Knecht, S. & Dutke, S.
Institute of Psychology in Education, University of Münster, Germany
Acute intense physical exercise fostered implicit associative learning in high-performing adolescents
- Di Rosa, E., Masina, F., Vallesi, A. & Mapelli, D.
Department of Neuroscience & Department of General Psychology, University of Padova, Italy
an rewards enhance error awareness? A study in younger and older adults
- Finisguerra A., Urgesi C., Peterlini S., Crescentini C. & Colzato L.S.
Effects of transcutaneous Vagus Nerve Stimulation (tVNS) on implicit and explicit religiousness and spirituality
- Jongkees, B. J., Immink, M., Finisguerra, A., & Colzato, L. S.
Transcutaneous vagus nerve stimulation (tVNS) enhances response selection during motor sequence learning
- Maraver, M.J., Gómez-Ariza, C.J. & Bajo, M.T.
University of Granada
Executive Control Training and Transfer to Selective Retrieval during Healthy Aging
- Prochazkova, L., Sellaro, R., Colzato, L.S. & Hommel, B.
Meditation-induced cognitive-control states affect the top-down control of feature binding
- Sellaro, R., de Gelder, B., Colzato, L.S.
The role of the vagus nerve in the recognition of emotions: new evidence from transcutaneous vagus nerve stimulation (tVNS)
- Chooi, W-T. & Logie, R.
University Sains Malaysia & University of Edinburgh
Serial Order Memory Efficiency in Working Memory Training